Looking for opportunities to learn and grow professionally? CYS works on some of the most complex and interesting engineering projects around. Recently, these have included:
- The largest State seismic retrofit in California, utilizing viscous dampers and fiberwrap
- 993,794 sq. ft. four- and five-story buildings with the challenge of two levels of underground parking below the maximum water table in downtown Sacramento
- A new State central plant which will heat and cool some 5.5 million square feet of office space serving 20,000 state employees
- A 125,000 sq. ft. addition to the historic Crocker Art Museum, designed by New York Architects Gwathmey Siegel, establishing a new and unique iconic presence for the museum
- Seismic retrofit of a five-story hospital utilizing Buckling Restrained Brace Frames.
At CYS, we recognize that our employees are our number one asset. CYS’ employees reflect our core values of Integrity, Responsibility, Positive Attitude, Creativity, Balance/Family and Respect.
If you are interested in applying for a position with CYS, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org